Thursday, April 23, 2009

MARK WAHLBERG was left battered and bruised on the set of new action film MAX PAYNE because his co-star MILA KUNIS beat him up for real during the fight scenes.
The actor's title character scraps with Kunis' in the movie - and Wahlberg reveals his co-star wasn't acting when she laid into him.
He winces, "My motto is always 'hit and try not to be hit', which some of my castmembers didn't understand going in.
"Mila Kunis... I don't think she practiced very much with the billy club. Originally it was going to be a chain... and she whipped me with that a couple of times. And then she pulled out this baton and started slapping me with it, so I had to really be on my toes.
"You're supposed to miss by at least a foot (and) the angles will sell it."
But Kunis admits she found her fight scenes with Wahlberg very therapeutic: "I got a lot of my anger out."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY