Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mila Kunis has heaped praise on her mother for forcing her to work in a drugstore as a teen - even after she had landed her big break on That '70's show.

The actress has credited her parents, who immigrated to the U.S. from Ukraine when Kunis was a child, with helping her remain humble at the start of her career by encouraging her to work at a store near their California home.

"I worked at 70's on Laurel and Ventura and I couldn't drive because I wasn't sixteen yet, so my mother would come on her lunch break and pick me up from work."

She tells FoxNews.com, "My mother made me work at Rite-Aid, because my parents work full-time. I worked at 70's on Laurel and Ventura and I couldn't drive because I wasn't sixteen yet, so my mother would come on her lunch break and pick me up from work.

"But she didn't have time to drop me off back home, so I would have to go to work with her, and what did I do for six hours? My mother would put me behind the photo or ice cream counter and made me work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY