Sunday, July 4, 2010

Family Guy: Volume 8

FAMILY GUY’s eighth season is one of the shortest ones yet (with only fifteen episodes) but it’s also one of the funniest in awhile. I’m a Stewie fan through and through and though they went way overboard with his “ahem” sexual preference theme, he’s still my favourite (the “bitch” Stewie clone almost had me in tears). I’m still not a hundred percent sure how they entice Seth Green and Mila Kunis to stick around with so few lines but in Green’s case I suppose he’s not doing much else.

The one thing that bothered me about this season was the abundance of shameless winks and nudges toward THE CLEVELAND SHOW which I refuse to watch on principle. Why in hell they took the least interesting character in the show and gave him his own series (other than the money and use of race jokes) is beyond me. I’d have been more interested in a Quagmire show, but that’s just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY