Saturday, May 21, 2011


Glamour Marmalade's first video about... 
STESY WEARING IDEAS!

Hy Guy! Today I have two surprises: 
1) I will know you a new brand of t-shiet called SteSy Wearing Ideas ( Click this name on facebook and find its collection!!!);
2) I do a video to thank you and talk about Stesy Wearing Ideas!
Sorry for the poor quality of my video... I promise you that the next time I improve myself with this new tecnique. I create a youtube channel (Glamour Marmaladewhere you can find all videos of Glamour Marmalade. The video is in Italian, so I add a English translate under the video. The next time I'll speack in English!!!

Thank Silvia of Stesy Wearing Ideas for the present! I don't wait the fantastic tee that you can see in the photos and video. It's handmade and very original. Every t-shirt of Stesy Ideas is suitable for every woman! I suggest you to see the facebook page of the brand and I want to know WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT STESY WEARING IDEAS?!?!??!
I wait your opinions on Glamour Marmalade!!!
kisses
marti
Glamour Marmalade


Glamour Marmalade's first video about... 
STESY WEARING IDEAS!

Ciao a tutti ragazzi! Oggi ho due sorprese per voi!
1) Vi farò conoscere un nuovo brand, SteSy Wearing Ideas ( Cliccate su facebook questo nome e scoprite le collezioni firmate SteSy Ideas),
2) Il primo video di Glamour Marmalade! Scusate per la qualità ma prometto che migliorerò!!! Intanto ho creato un canale su youtube (Glamour Marmalade) dove potrete trovare tutti i miei video... 
Spero vi piaccia!

Ma parliamo di SteSy Wearing Ideas...  Ringrazio Silvia per questa fantastica tee! Quando mi è arrivata a casa, non potete capire che entusiasmo!!! Ma se volete saperne di più... Guardate il video! Naturalmente andate su facebook per scoprire le collezioni cliccando SteSy Wearing Ideas... Cosa ne pensate?!??!?
Voglio conoscere tutte le vostre opinioni!!!
Buona visione!
marti
Glamour Marmalade





HI GUYS! today I have a surprise for you: the first video of Glamour Marmalade... I want to thank all my followers for the love that they display every day!
When I create Glamour Marmalade a few months ago, I didn't wait this success! Thank you but... Continue to follow Glamour Marmalade!!!
The first video is dedicated to Silvia, the fashion designer of SteSy Wearing Ideas. I'm wearing her tee, her present for me! Thank  to Silvia! Her collection is handmade and it's very original!  I suggest you to see her blog (stesyideas.blogspot.com) or the facebook page (Stesy Wearing Ideas). 
What do you think about SteSy Wearing Ideas?!??!?
I wait your opinions on Glamour Marmalade!
Thanks!
Bye Bye

Follow Glamour Marmalade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY