Friday, May 27, 2011

In a follow up, Jeff Conaway was taken off life support and has since passed on. Dr. Drew, the celebrity therapist guru with slightly more class than Dr. Phil, told the press Conaway did not suffer a drug overdose. Dr. Drew had been working with Conaway over his substance abuse problem for several years now. Draw your own conclusion there.

Conaway is the fourth actor from Babylon 5 to pass on in the last seven years.

I have never been a fan of Grease, but I can appreciate other people like it and the film made him a star. I have enjoyed Taxi reruns over the years, so I recognize Conaway had talent and deserves recognition far beyond the science fiction show for which I am most familiar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY