Thursday, June 23, 2011

Why don't you make Yubetube music videos anymore? Your Doctor Who videos were cool.
Since Google bought YouTube, they have sanitized the site to make it more attractive for corporate advertising. They have been tough on enforcing copyrights, so much of my old stuff would be deleted by YouTube if I had not done it myself to avoid getting banned. I already have a permanent strike on my account from Sony two years ago. Three strikes and you are out.

I toyed with the idea of making web cam blogs for a while instead of music videos, but I like writing more than visuals. YouTube has also gone on the warpath against those users, too. I used to enjoy watching the often heated Christian v. atheist and conservative v. progressive debates, but you tube’s “civility rules” have been chipping away at them. Videos get flagged all the time solely because someone disagrees with the views expressed, but you tube will take the video down, then take its own sweet time to review it.

Do not even think about criticizing islam, either. The only reason Pat Condell gets away with it because the United Kingdom side of YouTube is more lenient with free speech. Imagine that. No only because the United States is supposed to be the land of the free, but also because the United Kingdom is legendary for appeasing Islam these days. Ask Geert Wilders or Michael Savage about that.

YouTube has made it clear they want to be a corporate sponsored internet version of America’s Funniest Home Videos. more power to them. I like funny cat videos as much as the next guy. I just have no interest in making them. Besides, Boo will not cooperate. There ias nothing left for me to creatively do with YouTube, so I do not even bother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY