Monday, June 20, 2011

Is it too early to ask if you are going to review Enterprise?
No, it is not too early to ask, but I can assure you I am not going to cover ENT.. There are too many other, better shows to review. Reviewing VOY is a concession to readers who voted in favor of it. Otherwise, I would been done with Trek altogether. While I appear to have acquired a reputation as the Star Trek guy, I am only moderately fond of it. You do not have to read too many reviews to figure that out.

For as long as I keep doing these reviews, I am going to choose interesting ones to write about. But I am confident VOY is the last of the trek you will see here. Savor it, if tit is your thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY