Thursday, November 4, 2010

One of my dreams...




For me these shoes's name is "My dream!"...
While all talk about Lanvin for H&M's new collection, 
I want to present the original Ebaz's shoes.
They are open and very particular...
Albert Ebaz for Lanvin 
creates an accessory with more different features...
They are similar décolleté but they are a wedge shoes... 
Amazing is grosgrain's pink ribbon....
They are suitable for every outfit!
These shoes are for a romantic woman but rock too...
Do you feel romantic? Or very strong?
Lanvin's shoes are symbol of woman's emotions!

These shoes are in Cruise Collection 2011 and we can order them on line....

I love Ebaz's style: it's very glamour and too chic...
I adore his elegance...
His fashion way is unique like these shoes...

For me them name's "My dream!"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY