Thursday, February 24, 2011

Time of photos...


Time of photos...
Tommi's photos

Other day dedicates to ToMMaso MaJoNChi's photos... He is a good photographer. This is not the first time that he photographs me. 
This time I wear a Shampalove's blouse and a Zara's big belt. The shoes are one of my favourites and I love the very high heel.
I like the colours too and this year the brown colour is a "must" for every woman!
What do you think about his works???
I wait your opinion! ;D
Thanks to Tommaso and Chiara for the funny evening!

See all my looks on CHICISIMO and LOOKBOOK
and you don't forget to follow me on BLOGLOVIN'! :P

marti
Glamour Marmalade





Follow Glamour Marmalade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY