Monday, October 11, 2010

Is life about to imitate art on the set of Friends With Benefits?Find out how Timberlake could stray -- again -- from longtime love Jessica Biel in this week's Hot Stuff video.

The roundup -- hosted by Senior Editor Ian Drew and his beautiful mom, Susan! -- also dishes on the escalating romance between Kate Hudson and rocker Matt Bellamy (he's ready to get married!), Justin Bieber's "hard" crush on Selena Gomez and more.

Mila Kunis Slams Plastic Surgery Rumors

She’s always been easy on the eyes, so when rumors began to circulate that Mila Kunis had undergone plastic surgery, she was quick to quash them.


The “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” babe said she was amused that anyone would claim she’d gone under the knife..

She joked, “Where are my boobs? If I were going to get plastic surgery, I’d get some real work done.”

Also, Mila noted that given her less-than-voluptuous figure she doesn’t get much attention from shutterbugs. “Sometimes I’ll get paparazzi, but it’s only because someone else was here before me, and I’m like, ‘Crap, I got the leftovers.’”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY