Sunday, October 17, 2010

The look of the day!

Today I choose Cosette. Her look is very particular and she is one of my favourite. I know that her outfit can't like evryone but I think her style is very beautiful. Cosette is beauty, decadence and a 'la bohemia. Wonderfully for me. About her red hair? Fantastic! <3
Cosette says about this look:
"...I always look a bit corny when I wear sunglasses, probably beacuse my nasal is flat. So, I must choose between having the sunglasses pressed against my face (to look like a retard) or having them way to long down, and then It looks like I'm flirting with everyone...
Well, the kimono is a part of an underwear-collection, so I guess It's meant to be an inwear clothing. I wear It outside too, and It's bloody fantastic..."



Mix up material, keep the colors simple - black textured tights, black indian feathers, black sheer kimono.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY