Friday, October 22, 2010

The look of the day!

Street but sweet…. Laura is wearing a beautiful outfit… She looks like a luxury French woman. Fine, classy and elegant. I love everythink anout this photo and her outfit is so Parisian chic! The shoes are emazing!Marck 10… The poncho is too original and I love the foulard… She has diva’s class!!!


Laura says about her look: “Hi everyone! I am back, andres is on vacations and we are taking new photos, I'm a brunette now as you can see! I love the change and is refreshing from all the bleaching, yet I miss the red! for everyone who were asking, I do go out like this, probably not with an editorial look, but this is stylish and cute, hope you like it, I LOVE it!”


Poncho, DIY, Leatherish Pants, local store, in full length pants,
Glasses, local store, in eyewear , Scarf, DIY, in scarves, Loubouties, imitation, in ties .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY