Saturday, March 26, 2011

Have you ever met anyone famous?
A few: John Mellencamp, Newt Gingrich, Pat Buchanan, Jim DeMint, Pat Robertson, Lech Walesa, Ravi Zacharias, Ann coulter, and Richard Petty. I was once in the same restaurant in Florida with Ted Koppel, if that counts for anything. those were two chance encounters, some meetings through College Republicans at the university of south carolina, and some Regent University speakers I got to meet in person, thereby proving the school was good for something after all.

I attended a lot of comic book conventions in my youth and met many artists and writers in the industry. I have no clue how many you might recognize, but if anyone who worked in comics from the '60's through the mid-'90's come to the southeast, i met them and have the autographs to prove it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY