Thursday, March 17, 2011



GLAMOUR MARMALADE:
It’s raining!

It's raining...  and  the weather is not thebest. We are in March but the spring seems very far away!
Few days ago, Claudia took pictures  me. I lovethese photos! 
I become a lover of photography and now I'm a veryreal passion for it!
I'd like to buy a camera. My dady hasgot t wo professional cameras but I can't use them.... I'm a disaster and he knows it!
Meantime these days are very hard... Last Monday Icame back to Milan for Diesel.
I knew the new collection of Diesel called "Diesel Island". 
In Diesel Planet I wore the clothes of thiscollection! I'm very lucky girl! ;D
Are you  curious? I haven't got the photos nowbut I promise you
that I will do some posts about my lovely experiencewith Diesel! Obviously thanks to all staff of Diesel Planet... butyou know them in the next posts!!!! ^^ Tonight it's the birthday of a veryspecial girl: Letizia.
I adore her! So tonight I'm going to Velvet tocelebrate her!
Happy birthday Leti!!!
Kisses
Marti
p.s. Don't forget to follow Glamour Marmalade on BLOGLOVIN' and  GLAMOUR AND FASHION!


Follow Glamour Marmalade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY