Friday, March 25, 2011

RaNDoM...


RaNDoM...

In this post you can see some photos: it's the moment to "RaNDoM"!!! 
The photographer is my friend Marco. 
One of last morning, I met him and we decided to do some pictures. 
When we have got a free time, we love to take photos!
I'm very keen on photography and I'm not very good 
but I sometimes can try to do some photos... I hope to improve myself! ;D
For the meantime I suggest you to visit 
Marco's website (252studio) and see his works!
Now see these photos!!! 
And very soon I promise that you see my pictures! 

xxx
Marti

p.s. Don't forget BlogLOviN', ChiCiSimO and lOOkbOOk... follow me!!! ;D


Follow Glamour Marmalade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY