Thursday, April 28, 2011

You're almost done with the X-Files. Any chance B5 is next?
You have a fifty/fifty shot at this point. Covering The Wild Wild West and The X-Files was a self-indulgence none of my readers interested in reviews requested. I have gotten numerous inquiries about whether I will pick back up with the trek reviews that began this whole shebang. I should probably accommodate at some point.

I like Babylon 5 far more than Star Trek: Voyager, though the first couple seasons are often a chore to get through. The series did not hit its stride until the Shadow War heated up. As for VOY..,ugh. You all just want to see me suffer while ripping a very bad show.

Interested parties should weigh in. I have never done a poll here before. I may do that just too make the decision official. the X-Files will not be wrapped up until the first week of June, so there is still plenty of time for me to be swayed one way or the other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY