Thursday, April 21, 2011


Spring Spring Spring!

The sprins is arrived: so I decided to take some pictures two weeks ago.
I forgot them in the camera and today I do a post with these pics.
I want to remember you that you must vote my photo on VOGUE (HERE) … and if you like it,
click on the heart under the picture!
In these photo, I wear a G-Star t shirt… 
It’a present from my brother Tommaso who lives in Genova to play football. 
I don’t love blu colour very much but this tee is too fashion! I change one’s mind about this shade!

NEWS: I create an account on Fashiolista (HERE)… 
I hope you like my style and my fashion choises. On Glamour and Fashion (HERE), 
my facebook page, you can see all the news about my Fashiolista!
What are you waiting? Look my style! 
What do you think about it?!?!??!

xxx
marti
Glamour Marmalade


p.s. Don't forget to follow me on BLOGLOVIN'!


Follow Glamour Marmalade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FREE HOT BODYPAINTING | HOT GIRL GALERRY